Maclaren Twin Techno

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I'm debating selling my Maclaren (in Crimson) and getting a new BJCSD.

I got it off of Craigslist in February. It was brand new and I've only used it a handful of times. It has all of the extras including the rain cover and cold weather boots, head huggers and harness covers.

This is the one I have... only mine is a 2006 not 2007 (I think).

http://www.maclarenbaby.com/us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108&Itemid=500

What do you think I could get for it?

Also, is it realistic to be able to gate check the BJCSD if I had to?

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
They're $550+tax in Canada...one tax in Alberta, correct? I would price it at $380-$450 depending on condition, and "take" $360-380 for it? You might even be able to price at $400 firm and get that. A bit less if it shows any sign of wear beyond the pock marks in the tires.

-Nicole.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
They're $550+tax in Canada...one tax in Alberta, correct? I would price it at $380-$450 depending on condition, and "take" $360-380 for it? You might even be able to price at $400 firm and get that. A bit less if it shows any sign of wear beyond the pock marks in the tires.

-Nicole.

Yes, just GST in Alberta... so 6% tax.

It's in brand new condition... just some dust on it that needs to be wiped down around the wheel area.

The rain cover got taken out once and the head huggers and boot covers still haven't seen the light of day. :D

$400 would be amazing... that would almost pay for my new double and I think I could convince DH of that :whistle:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
It's ridiculous just how much more they cost here. When we were searching for ours in the states, I found one in Edmonton that was $450 and I'm sure she got that much for it.

I'm going to list mine once I get the BJCSD up here (I already ordered it!) and we'll go from there. $400 would be great and I don't think it's unrealistic for a stroller up here, but I'm not too worried if I can't get that much... I'll probably just hang on to it in that case for when I do want an umbrella fold SBS.

I do understand how americans are doing this :jaw: when they see that price though! (I really wanted to use that smiley :D)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC