Evenflo Momentum 65

ElaynesMom

In early June I had emailed Evenflo to ask when the Momentum 65 would be available in Canada and was told it would be available at BRU at the end of June. Obviously that didn't happen, so I emailed again yesterday and was told that the first shipment is scheduled to arrive at BRU August 16 and the customer service rep said that the weight limits would be the same as the US. Hopefully this information is accurate as I'm really looking forward to checking this seat out in person.

Just thought I'd update in case anyone was wondering about this seat.

ADS

featherhead

Thank you SOOOO much!! I'm too lazy to call, lol! I'm hoping to get the Triumph 65 (or maybe the Momentum, depending on the price). I can't wait to see them:)

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Evenflo is sending me a freebee Momentum 65, tomorrow...unfortunately it's the US one :(

-Nicole.

QuassEE

They sent it as a draw of some sort for completing some of my CEUs through them. CEUs are required educational units for CPS Tech (US) renewal.

-N.

QuassEE

It'll probably go out as a donation seat at some point. Or my ex-DH can use it with my daughter.

-N.

snowbird25ca

In early June I had emailed Evenflo to ask when the Momentum 65 would be available in Canada and was told it would be available at BRU at the end of June. Obviously that didn't happen, so I emailed again yesterday and was told that the first shipment is scheduled to arrive at BRU August 16 and the customer service rep said that the weight limits would be the same as the US. Hopefully this information is accurate as I'm really looking forward to checking this seat out in person.

Just thought I'd update in case anyone was wondering about this seat.

Both the Momentum 65 and the Triumph 65 were listed as new seats in a info bulletin released about 6 weeks ago. I haven't been to work in almost 3 weeks, all I know is that there were no open orders yet when I looked after I first saw the list.

I am expecting this to be the first batch of seats replacing the 22lb seats, so would say with 100% certainty that they'll be here before Christmas, and I suspect we'll see them come in in the next month since there's already a number assigned in the system. :thumbsup:

So yes, I'd expect the lady to be correct, though that would be estimated arrival in warehouse date most likely. It will probably be another 1 to 2 wks after that before the seats arrive in stores.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC