Kids in Motion

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
This is coming up in August. Can CPST's go to it? What is it like?

Well I guess I'm not going, it's $500! :eek::eek::eek:

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm registered, have been for months. :D

Just need to buy my plane ticket, all other arrangements made... (I'm not staying at the hotel, I'm staying with a friend who lives in the Dallas area from this board. She's coming too!)

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
My parents live near Dallas and we're planning a trip in August. I REALLY wanted to go, until I saw the price.:eek:

Whats the conference about? Is it more safety, manufacturers, CPST's?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It's all aimed at CPSTs really. It's the only conference that is exclusively. There are manufacturer panels where they give information, sessions on CPS issues, etc. This year there are two pre-conferences (though I'm going to neither), on CPS in the NICU and CPS on school buses. :) And, when I registered it was $350, since I registered early. ;) I anticipate having a blast. And of course you can get all your CEUs in one weekend (though I'm attending the Special Needs class the week before, so I'll already have them!)

CarSeatPoncho

ketchup ketchup ketchup!!!! I'm going too!!!!

How can I find you?

I will be wearing a Car Seat Poncho t-shirt (a different one each day) and carrying a tote bag that has poncho photos all over it.

I can't believe it's in 10 days!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It's a great conference. Sadly it's after school starts and my wife is back to work, so I won't be able to make it. A number of us are hoping to go next summer when it's back at Disney and a little earlier in August, though.

Anyone going want to write a guest blog?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I guess the first day I can wear my "I put ketchup on my ketchup" shirt. Then any of you who are there can know who I am. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC