TRU will carry the FR XT

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Cool. :D

(And FYI, since that catalog link is here, there are 2 pictures mixed up - wrong picture is beside the correct description. They are aware of it, so nobody bother freaking out. And now that I've found it, it's only the blvd and advocate - not that huge a deal IMO. ;))

Last edited:

NMW

Does Britax ever go on sale at TRU? I know they after have sales on the other brands of car seats, so I would think they'd be moer likely to go on sale there, but I don't know if maybe they aren't allowed to sell them below MSRP?

jacks1

I already ordered mine from Snuggelbugz, should be on the 5th :D

When I called TRU they had no idea when they would be getting them :eek:

featherhead

Cool. :D

(And FYI, since that catalog link is here, there are 2 pictures mixed up - wrong picture is beside the correct description. They are aware of it, so nobody bother freaking out. And now that I've found it, it's only the blvd and advocate - not that huge a deal IMO. ;))

One interesting thing I noticed is that the pics of just carseats are very good, the seats are all used correctly from what I can tell. But the pics of carseats with aftermarket products are all terrible. The bunting bag pictures have the straps all loose and hanging off the shoulders, etc.

U

Unregistered

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
One interesting thing I noticed is that the pics of just carseats are very good, the seats are all used correctly from what I can tell. But the pics of carseats with aftermarket products are all terrible. The bunting bag pictures have the straps all loose and hanging off the shoulders, etc.

I noticed this as well. Check out picture A though on that page - straps are positioned properly and tight from what I could see, but there is something else there that's an even bigger problem - of course I'm sure this is the picture supplied by jolly jumper too...

featherhead

I noticed this as well. Check out picture A though on that page - straps are positioned properly and tight from what I could see, but there is something else there that's an even bigger problem - of course I'm sure this is the picture supplied by jolly jumper too...

Is it on the wrong base? The base is a Graco, but I can't tell what the seat is. It looks like either the seat isn't sitting in the base properly, or it's the wrong seat for the base (Safeseat/SR32/SR35 on a SR22 base??)

KristineML

Is it on the wrong base? The base is a Graco, but I can't tell what the seat is. It looks like either the seat isn't sitting in the base properly, or it's the wrong seat for the base (Safeseat/SR32/SR35 on a SR22 base??)

Head hugger?

Is the upolstery coming off the seat?

Is the catalogue always going to be $2?

mommycat

The baby appears to not have any legs?

The cuddle bag as pictured is NOT going to deliver on the promise of: "Extra large size allows baby to grow in comfort; Newborn to 18 months; 5-30 lbs."?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC