Bebecar stroller

babychild taxi

I just a bought a used bebecar stroller from craigslist today. It cost $75 (Can) and seems to be in quite good condition. It should be great for the beach! I'm going to try and sell the Graco Lite Rider I have, maybe take it to TJs (store) to buy back.

K.
"adopted auntie" to many &
child development consultant

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Do they have craigslist in Canada?

QuassEE do you have a craigslist or do you check the one right over the border? My mom lives in this area, so if there is a craigslist, I will be checking it! Please let me know!

Sorry Babychild Taxi for hijacking your thread!

babychild taxi

That's okay. Yes we do have Craigslist in Canada-all across the country but I don't think it's used as much as in the US except for major cities like Vancouver and Toronto. You can google Craigslist Canada to get connected to a city.

I couldn't believe a Bebecar in such good condition was going for $75! The front wheels don't turn like they should (a bit sticky), but I will WD40 them (again, were done by owner) and hopefully with some use they will ease up a bit. Not really a big deal though.

HTH

Jewels

Senior Community Member
That's okay. Yes we do have Craigslist in Canada-all across the country but I don't think it's used as much as in the US except for major cities like Vancouver and Toronto. You can google Craigslist Canada to get connected to a city.

I couldn't believe a Bebecar in such good condition was going for $75! The front wheels don't turn like they should (a bit sticky), but I will WD40 them (again, were done by owner) and hopefully with some use they will ease up a bit. Not really a big deal though.

HTH

Maybe try using a silicone spray on the wheels, that is what Babies World told me to use (instead of WD40)

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Yup--all major Canadian cities have CL. It's rather amusing, since I've been using Craigslist since the late '90s. I originally heard about it because Craig and I have a number of mutual friends--I was working in Silicon Valley (for @Home, in Redwood City) at the time. When the dot com bombed in 2002 I moved back to Vancouver. I think it was around then that they (Craig has "people" now) created a Vancouver site.

The original Craigslist was literally intended to be a freebie San Francisco Bay Area site. I love that he extended to other cities, since it's amazing being able to list items without a cost. Yay Craig! :)

-N.

Nooknookmom2

Which model did you get? I'm drooling over Bebecars but I can't test drive one. I would have to just purchase & hope I like it :eek:

How is the quality?

TIA Trina :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC