Question Best price on a Combi Coccoro?

Cryssy Jane

My diapers.com DOM is 3/09 as well. 7 year expiration on the seat, though so I'm cool with it. ;) (That and DS is my last baby and will probably not be using it a year from now).

I got 10% back from bing.com. I wonder why it varies?

Wow I missed the 7 year expiration. I'll have to double check my manual. For 7 years I'm cool with it being 8 months old. I mean heck, I won't have it in 6 years anyways i'm sure. ;)

I have no idea. I contacted bing customer service and they said if the retailer doesn't input the information within a certain time period then it defaults to the lowest amount. :( oh well it was still an awesome deal.

ADS

poohbear

Wow I missed the 7 year expiration. I'll have to double check my manual. For 7 years I'm cool with it being 8 months old. I mean heck, I won't have it in 6 years anyways i'm sure. ;)

I have no idea. I contacted bing customer service and they said if the retailer doesn't input the information within a certain time period then it defaults to the lowest amount. :( oh well it was still an awesome deal.

You can try contacting diapers.com and having them contact bing and fix it for you...

ateammom

GAH!!!! So I called BRU this morning and changed my order to the Key Lime, but then I decided that i REALLY need the carrot cake, so I called Diapers.com to see if they would price match. Not only did they price match, they don't charge tax!!! And, they had the Carrot cake in stock, AND it'll be here on Thursday! Even if I go into labor today, my baby will have something to ride home in. :D

The bad news is that it's too late to cancel the BRU order, so I'll have to take it to the store to return it after it gets here. It's about 20 minutes away from here which won't be fun, but it's right down the street from the hossy. I should get all of my money back from BRU though, so it'll still be a good deal. I just wish I could have cancelled the order to avoid the heart attach that DH will have when he sees that I ordered 2 seats. :whistle:

ZephyrBlue

I *think* that you can only get store credit from BRU/TRU when you return online purchases. If you go to your order confirmation email and click on the order number, and get to your actual invoice, it mentions returns and I'm pretty sure that I read store credit only for online items returned to the b&m stores. You might want to call and check, though.

ateammom

Oh, well that stinks. So I either have to eat the shipping for return shipping back to them, or get store credit if I return it to the store. :mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC