Real Life Cocorro pics

BabyKaykes

I want to see the colors!!! I know you have them!!! I'll have to order one when I finally decide to get it, as I've called every baby boutique in the area and no one seems to carry it.

Specifically I'm trying to decide between the orange, green, and red - although I fear that with all the pretty colors to choose from, I'll be sucked into buying the black one!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

the only one I have of my green is with a pink insert. I'll try to get a new one this afternoon if no one else posts one.

greenandpink.jpg

arly1983

I keep talking myself into not buying one of these BUT i want one soooo bad.

Kaycee, do you mind if I piggyback on your thread? I would love to see IRL pics of carrotcake, keylime, and Coolmint.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
If you plan on selling it to me when you're done, I prefer the red of the three you listed. Just sayin'... :whistle: ;)

Cryssy Jane

I don't have a picture right here without a baby in it, but I have the strawberry shake (pink)
IMG_0326.jpg

edit. IF the rain lets up, I'll go snap a better picture.

BabyKaykes

thanks ladies!!!

i really like the orange, but its a bit lighter in the middle than i thought it would be. i'm drooling over that deep red though...stephanie, do you have a side shot?

does anyone have brown? i'd consider it combined with another color insert, too.

BabyKaykes

Jennie - THANKS!!! Does the belly pad come with the harness covers? I think I'm really liking the blue and brown now. Although I'm not sure I'd be able to resist a red seat with black pads/insert...And I know you said it already, but...REALLY?! That's not a bad deal for new pieces. Especially if you don't need the insert.

Stephanie - You know, if it's just hanging around in your basement....:whistle:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Unfortunately, the belly pad is attached to the cover, so no interchanging between the two. :( That would make it so much cooler.

And yes, those really are the prices. They also quoted me $8 shipping on a cover, but my total shipping for two covers and two sets of harness pads was $13, I think. Not terrible.

It's a bit of a drive for you, but Bergstrom's (Anaheim and Irvine) carries the Coccoro. When I bought mine in March they only had Hazelnut, Chestnut, Strawberry Shake, and Cherry Pie. (I talked with the owner a few weeks ago and he asked my opinion on why he wasn't selling many. I told him it's because they don't carry the right colors.) Anyway, you might want to give them a call and see if he took my advice and got new ones in if you feel like making the drive down there.

Mom2three

I don't really need the insterts, but I want to get a blue and green one to liven up my black seat...:whistle:

My DD begs me to get her a pink one ALL OF THE TIME. Too bad she won't be able to fit RF in it for too much longer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC