zapp owners: does your child look uncomfortable in yours?

eri

i am thinking mine is still a bit young, the recommendation is 6 months but she is 8 months and tall for her age but she still looks slouchy and uncomfortable...so now that the pressure of online shopping has forced me to buy a triumph, which do i keep? :eek: i have a 2007 triumph in crimson and a 2007 zapp in strawberry (3 wheels)...should i wait a couple more months to judge? i like the functionality of both strollers..it just seems like a comfort issue decision wise at this point

ADS

lovinwaves

With a baby that young I would really really want a recline. My son is 2.5, and I am just now ok with not having a recline option.

Every child fits in the stroller differently. I had my friends 9mth old in my Zapp, and she fit just the way you describe. I'm assuming the harness straps were way above her head too. The newer US Zapp's have two adjustable slots, so it is a bit better.

Can you just store the Zapp, and break it out once she is older? I mean, it's so tiny why not? :D

eri

i sooooo want to.. :D
i have a triumph, a quest, a britax vigour-ish/rockstar baby type stroller from europe, and the zapp right now..i am getting low on space!
plus i am thinking of buying a more power walking friendly stroller..
this website is bad for me

Brooke-From-TX

i sooooo want to.. :D
i have a triumph, a quest, a britax vigour-ish/rockstar baby type stroller from europe, and the zapp right now..i am getting low on space!
plus i am thinking of buying a more power walking friendly stroller..
this website is bad for me

Emma is 16 months and falls asleep in her zapp. It wraps around her so she looks very comfortable.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC