Wow! What a difference!

rebeccah5

I got my first ever Britax seat Friday, a Cowmooflage Marathon. I bought it as sort of a double duty seat. DS is soon going to be to tall for his Evenflo Triumph RF, and DD needs a FF seat for DH's car for occasional use. So I'm planning on using it in DH's car for her until DS needs it RF and then I'll find something else for DD.

Anyway, I have always always dreaded installing car seats. The sweat, the strain, the hassle... :thumbsdown: And DD is so close to the weight limit for LATCH that I knew I was going to have to install it with the seatbelt, which I hate even worse because I can never get it tight enough. I went out to the garage, fully expecting to be there all afternoon, but I got it installed in no time, and thanks to the lockoff, it was super easy with the seatbelt to get a good solid install. Now, I'm not tech and I am going to have it checked by one, but I was totally blown away. It is well worth the extra $$ to me to have a car seat that I can install securely and easily. I even took it out again when I cleaned my van this weekend without reservation.

Just thought I'd share! Now I can only hope that my Regent installs so easily (I can dream, can't I?)

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Regent is surprisingly easy, too (at least I remember being happily surprised the first time I got one... )

Now you see why we all sound like Britax salespeople? Or some crazy cult, anyway... They are *just* that nice... :D

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
I love your post. I was just talking to a friend and they own a Britax BV and Regent. The only seats they have ever owned besides a Graco Snugride. She said everytime she goes somewhere with someone else she insists on driving, just because she doesn't install the Regent. DH does it for her. She loves to install the BV though.
Stefanie

sugarwoman

Great news! I love the cowmooflage print!

I just installed our Regent in the back row of our Honda Odyssey, using the short belt path and recline bar and it took less than 5 minutes. Easy peasy. I think Britax seats rock especially because the install so well, at least for most folks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC