Vent wonder where she learned it...

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
so i just got back from walmart. i don't particularly enjoy walmart, but i don't have many options. anyway, i am parking. in the angled parking lot. next to a cart thingy, where i would normally park. as i'm rolling up the windows a little girl, can't be more than six, leans out of the suburban directly in front of me and starts flipping me off with both hands. because of where the sun was or something i couldn't even tell that anyone was sitting in it until little girl is hanging out the window. so i get out and proceed to get my dd out. she continues flipping me off with both hands and the suburban starts to back out of the parking lot. not even in a seatbelt in the front seat and they are driving down the aisle, she is still completely out the window, as are both of her hands. and yes, of course i called the police. not about the angry small child but about the small child unrestrained in the front seat.
:thumbsdown:

thanks for listening.

Last edited:
ADS

myliljunebugs

Oh.My.Goodness. That is terrible! :( Good for you calling the police about her being unrestrained. Too bad they can't do anything about her manners :(

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
couldn't decide if i should put this here or in coffee break so feel free to move it...

Jonah Baby

I wish there was a way for parents to learn the consequences THEIR actions have on their children.
That child may just be "doomed" now.
And not even learning to buckle-up, let alone get in a proper seat?!

What is WITH some people?!

mommy2jasmine

I'm glad you called. Some parents, sheesh! And, I don't know about where you live, or where I live for that matter, lol...But, in Oregon I think it was illegal to flip someone off outside the car window. Like, you could be driving along and pissed off at the guy who is speeding by you like a jackass, and flip him off, as long as it's on the inside of the window, but not the outside, because that would be considered harassment? Hmmm. It was something like that, anyway. I never looked it up, it's just what I heard. Maybe it had to do with flipping police men off, lol. Either way, I would have mentioned it at the end, so they could give the little girl a lesson on how NORMAL people SHOULD act.:twocents:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC