Which Wagon do I Want? :)

ADS

Minniemouse

Senior Community Member

I saw this wagon last summer IRL and fell in love with it. When I started doing my research I found AWFUL reviews for it... I think on Amazon. I was sad but we really like the Step 2 wagon we have. Dh used it last night to walk up to get ice cream w/ the kids (about 5 blocks) and it really works out perfectly for us. Our kids are 5.5yo and 16mo so we don't have any issues w/ leg room... and I've never noticed any noise problem.

lovinwaves

I'm beginning to think this might be the one I go with...I do love the bells and whistles (er, seatbelts and doors, lol) of the other ones, but in the end I think I'll be happy with simplicity and a wagon I can easily use for gardening and housework afterwards (uh, dh can, I don't DO yardwork, lol).

You guys have been SO helpful with all your input! Now to decide if it's cheaper to buy at a store or online.... hmmmmm... :love:

FYI: Our local Toys R Us matched the online price.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
FYI: Our local Toys R Us matched the online price.

I think we are going today to buy one...fingers crossed they have it in stock! (Normally I'd buy from Upromise for my cash back, but I decided I MUST take it camping *this weekend*, lol, so we have to go shopping today :whistle:

lovinwaves

I think we are going today to buy one...fingers crossed they have it in stock! (Normally I'd buy from Upromise for my cash back, but I decided I MUST take it camping *this weekend*, lol, so we have to go shopping today :whistle:

YAY!! You are going to Love It!!! :thumbsup: :love:

Oh, and have fun camping! I'm jealous... :eek:

hsjwmom

After all this talk about it, I ordered one from Amazon today! I am so darn excited, you'd think the kids were going to be pulling ME! :D

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
YAY!! You are going to Love It!!! :thumbsup: :love:

Oh, and have fun camping! I'm jealous... :eek:

I am *weeping*... TRU had like every wagon, including some other cool ones, EXCEPT for the one I want!!!! I tried to love the others, pulled them up and down the aisle...they just weren't *quite* it, KWIM? And the cool Radio Flyer with the nicest rubber wheels, would NOT pull straight...the wheels were loose, or the floor was too slippy, but it was ridiculous, they just were stupid.

Well, I'll just *HAVE* to bring my mountain buggy camping, that's not exactly a tragedy :D

lovinwaves

After all this talk about it, I ordered one from Amazon today! I am so darn excited, you'd think the kids were going to be pulling ME! :D

LOL!! My kids were actually pulling and pushing me the other day in ours :whistle:

DH was like "Oh, geez honey are we going to have to get you a stroller TOO?"
hmmm.....YES!!!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I got it I got it I got it! Wow, what a nice solid beast it is :D. Love that the handle steers the wheels, love the solid rubber wheels, think it's comfy and easy to push... I even put that first years self inflating booster seat in it for a pad and seatbelt for her (she hated it, but boy, it keeps her sitting down and absorbs bumps well... maybe big sister will have to 'model' good booster sitting behavior? lol). The dog even liked it. So I have NO excuses not to hit the pool as soon as it opens and all summer (except my thunderous thighs...oh well, that's life ;)...)

:)

skipspin

I even put that first years self inflating booster seat in it for a pad and seatbelt for her (she hated it, but boy, it keeps her sitting down and absorbs bumps well..

:)

Ummmmm, what is that? Having trouble picturing what it would look like.

Maybe you'll just have to post a pic of the cute little girl and the weenie going for a ride????

~Joy
(glad you got yor wagon!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC