Which is narrowest?

Wife&MomX3

We have Regent for our oldest, and I used to think Id get one for our next when need be, since I love the Regent and so do DS. Plus, it's so cheap many places now. But w/ so many ppl loving the Nautilus, and the Frontier also being a possibility, Im looking for specs. Does anybody have the width dimensions for each of these 3 seats? We just moved dd1 to the back row of our Odyssey in her MA, w/ DS in the Regent, when she hit the RF wt limit on the MA. We cant use the 7th seat now. I doubt any of the 3 seats Im asking about (Regent, Fronteir, Nauti) are skinnier than the Marathon, right? Cuz if I cant use the 3rd seat in the back row no matter wut, I dont have a problem getting another big ol' Regent 2 stick back there next year. TIA!
(ftr, dd1 will be giving up her MA to dd2 when dd2 outgrows the old RA she's in, so dd2 can stay RF. None of my kids even made it to 2 yo RF in that RA, I wish I woulda known more about carseats when we bought it 4 yrs ago, wut a waste :thumbsdown: )

ADS

firemomof3

I don't know the dimensions but I can tell you from experience that the GN meshes much better with other car seats vs the Frontier or Regent.

abacus2

I don't know about the Frontier or the Regent, but the Nautilus fit in a three across situation for me where a Marathon wouldn't.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC