Where can I Tether RF

ADS

Pixels

You need to find a fixed point in the vehicle, such as the leg of the front passenger seat. Wrap the D-ring (came with the Roundabout) around the leg, putting the metal part through the fabric loop. Clip the tether onto the metal part.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I'm not familiar with that vehicle. Hopefully this will bump you back up so more people will see it.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I believe the Entourage minivan is Hyundai's very similar counterpart/sibling model to the Kia Sedona minivan, so perhaps Sedona owners could provide some tips about RF tethering locations that might be applicable to the Entourage. :)

Synchro246

I have a sedona, though it's a 2003 and they have changed since.
I *know* there is an older thread with pictures of RF tether spots in a newer Kia. I'll try to find it now.
ETA--I couldn't find it, but I did see that Gypsy has a newer Sedona and she would probably know the answer :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC