what should i get?

ADS

PixieEMT

I'm thinking a Regent would be an appropriate choice for your 3 y/o 36lbs. :thumbsup:
What kind of vehicle do you have and do you have other children riding in the back?

Have you visited www.kyledavidmiller.org? Children are safer in a 5pt harness. :)

HTH~ Sara

PixieEMT

I believe they are right now during the Britax annual sale. I'm not sure who has the best price or free shipping.

Yes, the GN would also be another option for your child.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yup, HUGE sale, I think they are like $199 at some places... scroll down for various dozens of sale announcement threads (this week only, though)

mimieliza

Since you mentioned wanting something affordable, I would recommend the GN - the Regent, as great as it is, is not the most affordable option (although it will last as long time)!

also my oldest dd is in a parkway booster and I think i need a different on, she keeps sitting forward so she can see or something?

How old is this child? Weight and height? Would you be willing to consider a GN for this DD as well? Another option is, when putting her in the Parkway, lock the seatbelt so that she can't lean forward.

scatterbunny

Isn't your oldest still fairly young/small? I think Nautiluses for both would be great. :thumbsup: My daughter is 50.5 inches and 59 pounds and still has some room in a Nautilus.

myliljunebugs

Honestly it doesn't sound like your oldest is quite mature enough for a booster. My ds was doing that this past summer (just over 5 years old) and now sits properly in his booster at all times (car seat nut like me) but is asking for his Regent back. Next time we see dad we are switching the Regent to my car. :)

myliljunebugs

it sells for $150, they have them at Walmart and people have spotted them at Baby Depot also. For the same price in March BRU will be carrying one that looks like a softer cover. I am thinking about getting that one myself.

myliljunebugs

I should add, I think that is why people are recommending the Regent, it will last a bit longer harnessed and is only $50 more right now, less if you account for taxes on the GN

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC