What can you tell me about the Combi SBS?

Melanie

I may have an opportunity to trade my Graco Quattro duo for this stroller:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bab/1360275184.html

Anyone know which model this is? I have a picture of the actual stroller and it's the same print and everything.

Would I be crazy to think I could put my tall 4 1/2 year old in this? She's 40lbs. For comparison, she fits ok enough in the Chicco C5. Other child is 2 1/2 and 30 lbs. I'd usually have the 2yo and a 1yo in it, but want to make sure it would work alright for my 4yo.

Would a stroller like this pull if I had 1 child in it? Or 1 heavy child and 1 light child?

I've never bought (well, traded) a used stroller before. Anything I should be on the lookout for?

ADS

Rosey

Probably crazy to think it will fit a 4yo. My dear friend who had twins bought it and now that the girls are 2 years old, she prefers two regular umbrellas tied together over the combi. It doesn't handle well with that much weight in it. Needless to say, I loaned her my double mac and she loves it.

cryswilkins

I tried it in the store with my DD and my 18 month old nephew and it was a bear to push compared to my BJCM. It also veered to the side with DD in it, because she weighs more. Loved to fold, too bad the stroller sucks :(

Melanie

Updating...tried it in the store. I was really trying to love it, but couldn't. It was just ok to push. 4 yo could drag her feet on the floor.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC