What Britax covers do you own?

Connor's Mom

Thanks! yeah, im super happy that i got this Marathon in Marvelous back in 2005 when my daughter was born for about $200 shipped from ebay, right at the time before Britax seats started skyrocketting their prices because i guess Britax got mad that retailers are selling them for a little bit cheaper for its quality. and i guess Marvelous was a bit cheaper, cuz of its girly color, and Faux Paws and other rare type covers car seats were much more pricier.

You have to be really careful buying seats off of e-bay though. You have to buy them from an approved Britax retailer like Albee Baby's e-bay store or your warrenty is voided. Britax regulates their prices pretty closely and have been around the same price for quite some time. I paid $269 for our MA in 2005 which is still what they are today. E-bay buyers correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the majority of the people on e-bay that are selling them for significantly lower prices are not Britax approved dealers.

I JUST saw a whole seat go for 130 on Ebay and I REALLY wanted to bid at the last min. That's one of the better prices I've seen. I'm DYING for that cover for my son. I'd even take the tan fido. I'd sell my kidney I think for that cover My birthday is Aug 7 in case anyone is generous :whistle:
I was just going to ask the seller to ship me the cover :D

Yah, I don't think that I want it $130 bad, lol.:p

ADS

Bumble_bee

You have to be really careful buying seats off of e-bay though. You have to buy them from an approved Britax retailer like Albee Baby's e-bay store or your warrenty is voided. Britax regulates their prices pretty closely and have been around the same price for quite some time. I paid $269 for our MA in 2005 which is still what they are today. E-bay buyers correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the majority of the people on e-bay that are selling them for significantly lower prices are not Britax approved dealers.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I brought it from Seller: BabySurplus on ebay, and they're still selling seats, and seems like a reputable seller. Does anyone know if they are Britax approved retailer?

Thanks for the heads up! :2thumbsup:

Lara

I'm not sure if it matters, but I brought it from Seller: BabySurplus on ebay, and they're still selling seats, and seems like a reputable seller. Does anyone know if they are Britax approved retailer?

Thanks for the heads up! :2thumbsup:

Yep, BabySurplus is Albee baby. :)

Bumble_bee

Yep, BabySurplus is Albee baby. :)

Thanks Iluvbabies57, phew...i got a britax carseat from a reputable Britax Approved retailer yes!

back in 2005 Britax car seats were a bit cheaper, but not too bad now, because Britax carseats really are great and worth every penny imo :love:

after owning a Britax, I am so hooked and would only buy from Britax.

The RA in Tan my dd is bout to outgrow, and im just probably going to loan or might as well give to my sister in law for her son. She is pregnant and due in a few months, she already have an infant carseat, so she can use this as a spare for a different car. Maybe i'll get her hooked onto Britax :D

lynsgirl

I have:

Husky - Wicket Loden
Regent - Blue Bouquet
Marathon covers: CowMoo, New Blues, Red Plush (has black trim)
Companion: Windowpane
Super Elite cover (not on any seat right now): Sapphire

I sold the Arcadia Grass cover I had to buy the CowMoo and I used to have a Funky Denim Husky, but my friend has it now. All of her seats have come via me, because I have this compulsion to buy seats :eek: - oh wait -no. I'm trying to keep her kids safe! Yes, that! :D The other seats I've gotten her include an Ashley Floral MA and a Denim RA (the infant seat is a KF, so it doesn't count for this :p ).

I was coveting a Zebra cover soooo badly, but never did get one. And I :love: the Shannon cover. There are others I wouldn't mind having . . .

ETA that I forgot the Parkway! :eek:. It's the BRU cover - can't remember the name. Black and silver with yellow piping.

sunnytrishCPS

Senior Community Member
It's kind of funny to find this post tonight. I'm getting ready to order another Regent. I have one Madison on back order and need another one for our second car. Part of me wants to stick to similar colors as our car interior, part of me gave in in getting the Madison already. :eek:

I've had a MA in New Denim, a MA in something like a tan microdot--don't know the exact name. I have a BLVD in Onxy, a Parkway in Onyx--but it's all black, not like the half gray/half black on their site.

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I have ...

2 express covers for ds's parkway (trying wanting to sell/trade on off)
1 cowmoo NO sorry it's the PUPPY SEAT (dd think it looks like our dalmation) for her FPSVD

emandbri

RA all sold
cool blues (denim with the summer breeze in the middle)
tan (not sure the name)
summer breeze (by far my fav!)

MA
colonial blue (traded)
fido (still have but elastic shot)
denim (have but in horrible shape)
green using now
and microdot

DC oddessy (sold)

star riser
2 denim
1 cool blues
2 the one that is purly white

parkway
the brown one

ISO Erin MA cover.

elle7715

Well I'll have a Mariposa cover for a few more days until it sells on ebay LOL. I'll buy a new blues cover to actually use on the seat.

TheQueenMother

I have a zebra, maverick, and a foofy cover for our 2 MA. Our RA has a cow cover and the seat expires this month. We are expecting a boy and I will be buying a new RA for him and a cover or two.
Amanda

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I have

Ashley Floral
Cowmooflage
Mariposa
Speedway
Granite
Shannon
Brownstone
I had an Olivia, but Ebayed it when I got my Shannon

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC