WANTED! Peg-Perego Pliko parts!

Ok, so Caitlin found me a Pliko in the "Black Bubbles" pattern that I've wanted f.o.r.e.v.e.r! at a thrift store for $9!!!!!!!!! Clearly the wheel broke off and the people just abandoned it at a thrift store! it literally looks like it was used twice! not a scratch on the frame or a stain on the fabric anywhere.

Yes, that's $9! :eek:

It looks 100% brand new other than two minor flaws...

It's missing a wheel and the canopy :whistle:

It will cost over $100 to order from Peg but I figured I'll just keep an eye out for another Pliko at a good price and buy it for the parts.

Anyways- figured it would be worth checking here! I need the rear left wheel and a black canopy.

Anyone got this stuff? knowing you guys, it just might be possible! I'm in no hurry, I'll just hang onto it til I get the parts or I'd even buy the whole stroller from someone. I basically just got this for the fabric :rolleyes: it's gorgeous!

ADS
Thanks... there's only one set I can buy on eBay and they're the same price as direct from Peg. I have to buy a set because of the cable brakes...

Here's what it looks like... it is the all black frame

DSC_2293.jpg

And just so you can see the condition! :eek: yeap, it's um...new lol

DSC_2295.jpg

Yep, the canopy that came with it was plain black :eek: it's just $84 through Peg :rolleyes: If I don't find one, I can order it but I'm in no hurry.

There is not a single mark on this thing, it's immaculate. I'm willing to bet that an airline broke it or something and the people just assumed it was beyond repair. It was clearly very well cared for.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC