Ugh!

jclaire

My sons seat belt is twisted and I can't fix it!

Some how the buckle got twisted around backwards so now in order to buckle it I have to twist the entire belt to get it facing the right direction! Does that make sense?

Ugh! I don't know what to do!

ADS

southpawboston

if the buckle was capable of getting turned backwards (180 degrees relative to the belt), it's capable of getting righted again. it can be tricky, but it's possible. try folding the belt over itself, then force the buckle across the fold. that should right it.

jclaire

if the buckle was capable of getting turned backwards (180 degrees relative to the belt), it's capable of getting righted again. it can be tricky, but it's possible. try folding the belt over itself, then force the buckle across the fold. that should right it.

I'm thinking DH is going to have to do it. I tried that but I just wasn't strong enough to force it through.

How in the world does that happen anyway?!

scatterbunny

Ugh, dd has done this twice in the last two days while getting buckled in her booster! :mad: I have get back out of the car, open her door and fix it. I'm able to do it, but it's such a PITA. We have heavy duty locking latchplates, too. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC