News Truefit on sale at Zellers $109 May4-Thur May10, 2012

tam_shops

Zellers has the Truefit on sale for $109 May4-Thur May10, 2012 AND they finally fixed the add RF 5-35# FF 22-65#

Don't forget they do price corrections, not sure how far back they go, worth phoning though and you do *not* have to bring the item in, just the bill.

AND, that means, you can go buy it now and then fix the bill on Friday!

Finally, last time I was in, I saw on on the shelf at Oakridge mall in Vancouver, so worth a phone call if you want one...I haven't seen one in Richmond in awhile...

tam

ADS

amyd

I went to buy 3 today and ended up with a rain cheque instead. The lady in the baby department told me that the haven't yet gotten the seats in to fulfill the rain cheques they issued when it was on for $119. I'm not holding my breath.

Keeanh

Did you notice that the flyer info is finally correct? (weight limits) Just in time for the chain to close its doors! :rolleyes:

LOL! Yes!

That flyer is only in effect until Sunday up here (Salmon Arm) because liquidation starts on Monday. So even though the store is in "liquidation", a lot of things are going to go up in price because they're starting at 10-20% off for the whole store and no longer honouring flyer prices :rolleyes:.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC