Trade new/like new girl sippies for boy sippies

ctbcleveland

I just bought a bunch of new sippy cups because ours have managed to disappear. Amazon sent me some but half are girlie.

It is not the end of the world, but it would be nice to have boyish or gender netrual ones.

If anyone wants to trade, it should be easy to do so using first class mail.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Sipster-Cup-Pack-Colors/dp/product-description/B000056JAK"]Amazon.com: Playtex Sipster Cup 9 oz - 2 Pack (Colors Vary): Baby[/ame]

Not to be a PITA - but I only want Playtex Sipsters. I'd prefer these type rather than the insulators because they fit better in my cupboard.

I have two purple and one pink.

These are brand new, so I would prefer something in good condition. If yours are really tired, we could also trade the cups but not lids since those get beat up the most.

These are the nine ounce size, but I also love the smaller 6 ounce size that has been discontinued.

ADS

zactayaus

I would love some more if you are sure that Gavin is all finished with them!

Do you still have my mailling address?

Yup, we are done with them. We have two of the non-insulated one's.He prefers the caps with the rounded spout rather than the square ones. They are in great condition with the exception of a few teeth marks on the lids (not really bad at all though).

These are the ones we have: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Sipster-Cup-Pack-Colors/dp/product-description/B000056JAK/?tag=carseatorg-20&tag=carseatorg-20"]Amazon.com: Playtex Sipster Cup 9 oz - 2 Pack (Colors Vary): Baby[/ame] (the 3rd pic with the blue and green cups).

I'm sure I have your address but if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me with it again cause I'm being lazy. lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC