Today (Saturday) Only. Old Navy Jeans $12 adults & $7 kids

CaseyRN

I was very tempted to go but didn't. I would need to try them on, etc and well.....just wasn't into fighting the crowd. Couldn't do online bc I'd need to know which size to order.

And same with DD.....right now she's in 12 month Children's Place jeans....which I LOVE.....no clue what size/style would fit her at Old Navy.

Oh, well maybe next time!

Good job on all the great finds, though ladies!

ADS

monstah

Of course I am reading this at 9:30pm on Sat and they have no jeans left in my size online. :(

But I grabbed 2 pairs for DD and 3 pairs for DS - so that's awesome!

celtic1885

Just got back from the madhouse that is Old Navy........argh, exhausted.
Managed to get my teenager 3 pairs, found me a shirt on sale and a pair of 3T capris (look long enought to be jeans) for 3.99 for dd2. Place was a mess ~ everything was jumbled and picked over.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I got three pair for DD, one for DH. Picked four pair out for LCMOM. This is nothing. We shop on black friday.

MaryAnn

I got 2 pairs of jeans for myself. It feels weird buying for just me :D

Also, did everyone (who shopped in-store) notice that if you bring in your receipt on 8/31/08, you get 20% off your entire purchase.

seamonkeys

I got "free" shipping by using their MULTISTORE code. If you purchase from at least 2 of the stores, you get free shipping. So, I went over to the GAP side and found a shirt on clearance for $6.99 for Jordan. So, I didn't pay more than the $7 shipping, but I got something else out of it.

I tried adding something from the Gap too, but it still showed $7 shipping. Did you enter a code to get the free shipping?

seamonkeys

Yes, the code was MULTISTORE

Just found some fine print - you can only use that code (and the free ship over $100) if you use an ON credit card (or one of their other cards!)!! :mad: I don't have a card anymore! I don't want twenty million credit cards, but now I'm finding I'm losing on deals by not having it. Maybe I should apply again for an ON card!

natysr

Just found some fine print - you can only use that code (and the free ship over $100) if you use an ON credit card (or one of their other cards!)!! :mad: I don't have a card anymore! I don't want twenty million credit cards, but now I'm finding I'm losing on deals by not having it. Maybe I should apply again for an ON card!

hm..It took it off for me. I used AmEx and my order was only $59.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC