tips for adjusting the harness in Size4Me?

AddyBird

Ok, We've been having some issues with our Size4Me. I remember reading a post a while back about tips to tighten the harness on this pesky thing. At the time, I was thinking oh no, I hope we dont have that issue. Now that we do indeed have that issue, I cannot seem to find the thread. So if anyone can link me to that thread or give some advice, I'd appreciate it much :) It was adjusted perfect for our daughter & I didnt need to readjust anything to get her buckled in properly but today I was messing around with the shell height & since then one side of the harness is longer than the other. With her sitting in the seat, the harness is tight on one shoulder but has an inch or more of slack on the other shoulder :(

ADS

MonkeysMom615

May I ask what DOM your Size4Me is? I just picked one up yesterday with a November2012 manufacture date and I'm hoping they'd corrected the issue by then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC