The Compass B540 in my 3 across

christineka

They are both using the top slots now. Hannah has about an inch left and Abby has about 2 inches.

But the radian can be used with the shoulders over the top slots, so you can use until the ears go over the shell or 53 inches tall, whichever happens first.

ADS

Holly

But the radian can be used with the shoulders over the top slots, so you can use until the ears go over the shell or 53 inches tall, whichever happens first.

Yeah, but I am not personally comfortable with that. I don't want them to use them anymore once their shoulders are above the top slots.

Holly

Hey, just wondering, do you guys think Abby fits well in this booster, if the head rest was moved up a bit? I thought she did, but I want to hear what you think.
How tall does the head rest go? I didn't move it up to check when I had it.
For kids with short torso's like mine, do you think they could make it to age 8, 9, or 10? Hannah is sort of similar in size to Abby, she has a slightly longer torso (maybe an inch longer), a little bit longer legs, is a little more slender in build, and she's about 3 lbs lighter. I never did try Hannah in this booster, but I'm trying to judge how she might fit based on how Abby fit. There is a chance this booster could be in our future again.

Holly

This adjusts about as high as a turbo, right?
I want to order this again. I really loved how sturdy it felt and I loved the head rest and arm rests and the cover is great.
I am kicking myself for not trying Hannah in it as well, but I think she'll fit pretty much how Abby did, and we don't need a super tall booster because she has a short torso and I'd be comfy letting her go backless by the time she outgrows this.
I stopped by Walmart to see if they still had the one that I returned, they didn't go look in the back, just said it was probably sent back already. I'll have dh look for it in the back today when he goes to work. If it's still there, I can probably buy it again, or I can just order again.

Traquy

We love ours. DD likes it so much that I am going to have to take it out of the car (or at least fold it up in the back) when we are not using it for a friend because the last few days she wants to sit in it instead of her Frontier and I am not ready for booster full time in our car yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC