Techs -- questions about private checks

TXAggieTech

We are having a huge State Farm event up here in Plano on Saturday and would love more help. We also have another State Farm event on the 24th in Royce City too.

There is no way I can fly back for it. DH is having to fly back every Tues for doctor appointments so another plane ticket is out of the question. Thanks though!

ADS

TXAggieTech

Yes ma'am, in fact there is! I'm volunteering at a check in about 2 weeks (Saturday May 17) from 10 am to 2 pm at Immke Northwest Honda. I'm sure they'd love another tech!

That is great! We are supposed to leave right around then, I'll have to see if we can stay through that day. Can you PM me contact info for whomever is coordinating the check? Thanks!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, I called. They will send a form out via snail mail or fax. Prices vary between $100 and $175 per year depending on how much you do. It is under the Health Education section, fitness application. Yeah, and don't say you are a car seat tech, lol, say you are a child passenger safety technician.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC