Swap True Fit covers?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
So, I am getting a True Fit Premier.

So, it is a Pink Polka Dotty. I hate pink. I hate brown. Put them together, and yuck!

So, what do you have to trade?

No, I do not have pics, the seat is not here yet! :p

Please post pics!!!!!

ETA: I think I like Bionic Splash, Retro Geo, City Chic and Blue Aurora.

I like this cover too:

http://carseatblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dsc01185dsc01185.jpg

AND this

http://amomsimpression.com/wp-conte...Rebound-Convertible-Car-Seat-C670-251x300.jpg

I want it to be from a premier or recline please, unless you really want to alter it for me. :)

Last edited:
ADS

Maggie

I'm pretty sure the TRP and TFR have the same covers, they both have the level indicator.

If you used a regular TF cover it would cover the recline indicator, but other than that they would fit.

I have a nice, boring City Chic cover that's about a month old. :p

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, so I want a TFP or a TFR cover. I will be using the seat for training, and I don't want to cover the level indicator.

autumnlily

So, I am getting a True Fit Premier.

So, it is a Pink Polka Dotty. I hate pink. I hate brown. Put them together, and yuck!

So, what do you have to trade?

No, I do not have pics, the seat is not here yet! :p

Remind me not to show you the twins bedroom ;)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
You can like pink and brown. I have no problems with your color choices. I just try to have colors I like on my seats. :) Oh, and I texted you earlier. Ya brat.

macmomma

:( mine is only a regular Tf without the window:(:(:( I sooo would have loved to have a brown/ pink one for my little girl *sigh*

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I am sorry. I just think it is best to have everything that should show, show. If it was just for me, I could not care less. But I will be taking this to the tech update class.

aggiesuz04

Open

autumnlily

Are you going to start giving out brat-a-tat-tat points now?!? Just DON'T peak at your thread... it's the rules! We can sneak around soup pots...

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
But see, I click from a different page. I tossed the laptop into Gabe's lap quickly. But yes, you have one brat point. If you find a way for me to afford that OnBoard seat, I will take the brat point away.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I suspect there's lots of us that would love this cover... but more of us that only have a TF cover to trade. :(

(also... bump!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC