Super sleuths - Chicco help!

jeminijad

I can only find a few places that still have the Trevi travel systems, rather than the Cortina (I think the Cortina is fugly :eek: ) Of the online stores that do, they mostly have Fuego or Adventure.

I've only found 1 that has Miro- a Sears 3rd party seller, but it is $360 after tax & shipping.

Can anyone find any little corner of the internet that I've missed where there is a Trevi keyfit 30 Miro travel system still available for less than $360? Alternately, a really good price on another pattern, since Chicco sells the Miro pads for both stroller and seat seperately. Finally, the 3rd option would be just a really cheap KF30 or Trevi, and I could put it together myself.

Mad rep if you find it!!

ADS

jeminijad

The only one I see is in Bethany Beach, Delaware, which is 2.5 hours away.

Still a good suggestion, since it comes up in the Nearby listings.

Jillian

Hmmm I saw two, the miro and the fuego. I thought the fuego was in Bethany and the miro in Roxborough. I must have had them mixed up. Would the 100$ fuego be worth it to you?

Jillian

I had to look them up again because I was looking for myself this morning and wasn't paying too close of attention. The fuego is $90. How much is a cover?

jeminijad

Hmmm I saw two, the miro and the fuego. I thought the fuego was in Bethany and the miro in Roxborough. I must have had them mixed up. Would the 100$ fuego be worth it to you?

Possibly. I was hoping to be around $280 total (since that is what I could get the Cortina system for.) The fabric is $54 shipped, + $90 for the Trevi, leaving about $140 to find a Miro KF30 with.

Jillian

Do you know offhand how much covers are for the keyfit? If this baby is a girl, i may want to re-outfit my kf22 because it's adventure and while green is neutral i feel it leans more toward boy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC