Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

ADS

Cryssy Jane

there's a thunder and lightening storm here right now and I was just saying i just need to get through the checkout.
I got it for 101. using the w3kp6 10% off code and adding a locking clip (cheapest thing I could find the fastest). Although it didn't apply any of my csn rewards amount but oh well I'm thankful.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Yay! So glad you got one, Crystal :)

Now... who snagged that Shadow XTSL that disappeared in half a second flat? LOL.

Cryssy Jane

I'm glad too. Can't have bad luck twice in a row, right. Oh and I'll be posting the cover set in swap as soon as it gets here. I kept the shadow off the broken one :)

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Fun game, expensive game... same thing. ;)

(Although I did "sell" my $97.20 Radian for $100 today, when S's dad insisted he didn't want to deal with writing cents on the check... :confused: LOL!)

Calleiah

Crud, I really NEED a new Radian, but the only thing I've ever seen on there is boosters and infant seats. :( And then of course, I already spend my carseat money at elitecarseat and theres no telling when Ill get that back. The bank swears up and down that no refund has been initiated by ECS so I've had to dispute it. Guess Ill keep trying.

InternationalMama

Does anybody know what the weight difference is between an XTSL and 65SL (like, how much does the seat weigh?)?? Because the XTSL I just opened is incredibly heavy and I'm wondering if the 65SL I still have would be lighter to travel with.

Anybody have both and have an opinion? (I looked at weights on Amazon, but I know they can inaccurate.)

Jessica61624

Calleiah said:
Crud, I really NEED a new Radian, but the only thing I've ever seen on there is boosters and infant seats. :( And then of course, I already spend my carseat money at elitecarseat and theres no telling when Ill get that back. The bank swears up and down that no refund has been initiated by ECS so I've had to dispute it. Guess Ill keep trying.

Credit card refunds take s few days to show up. I cancelled my 80sl at strollers.com and it took 5 days to get it back.

Calleiah

Yes, I know it can take a few days to go through, however (depending on what group within the bank you talk to) they can look to see if the company *initiated* that process. So far, they have not.

mimieliza

Calleiah said:

Yeah, I got burned once after a purchase from an online store going out of business. I had used Paypal and had to open a dispute. A store going out of business has no money and no accountability or reputation to uphold. :( I hope you get your refund soon.

InternationalMama said:
Does anybody know what the weight difference is between an XTSL and 65SL (like, how much does the seat weigh?)?? Because the XTSL I just opened is incredibly heavy and I'm wondering if the 65SL I still have would be lighter to travel with.

Anybody have both and have an opinion? (I looked at weights on Amazon, but I know they can inaccurate.)

Yes, I have both. The 65sl is still really heavy. The shipping weights were only 1 lb. difference between the two seats. I plan to travel with the 65sl but I don't really think it will make a huge difference weight-wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Lemonade

I have both in my house now. The box states a 3# difference but that includes the extras (carry strap, infant padding) that come with the XTSL so the actual seat I would guess is 2# heavier. It's that added bulk of the wings too when you carry it that may make the 65 easier for travel. I'm kind of debating the same thing...this will go in DH's car and I'd love her to have wings but she rarely rides in there and the seat is taken out sometimes for work passengers and he'll have a cow if it's a PITA to remove when he needs to. I need to decided which to keep and which to sell.

I got another Bentley for DH's co-worker last night. I know she tried to order off Elite. If for some reason she doesn't want it, I can sell it here.

Mags462

New code for people in case more seats pop up:

B2NT8

**Just tried it on a random clearance item and it still looks like its excluding clearance unless you add something cheap to the cart like the window cling :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC