Side by side TFP and CCO?

NatesMamma

Has anyone ever tried to fit a RF TFP and a RF CCO side by side? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that will work in my CR-V with the TFP in the middle and the CCO behind the driver (so on the 60% portion of the 60/40 split). The TFP does overlap the outboard seats pretty significantly...

ADS

April

No, but I could. Different vehicle though. I wouldn't think they would puzzle well together because of how the both get wider above the hips. Let me know if you want me to try.

NatesMamma

Thanks! If no one else answers, would you mind trying it out? I don't think they'll puzzle well, either, unfortunately. I'm just wondering if they're at all compatible side by side or if I would truly need the full 15 inches for the CCO + 20 inches for the TF 'cause that's not going to happen. :thumbsdown:

cmcki737

Are both facing the same direction? When we watch my 4 yr old cousin I know the CCO and Triumph puzzle well facing opposite bc they are both narrow at bottom and wider at top.

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

cmcki737

I would guess they won't fit then bc I know the Triumph and CCO fit horribly the same direction and they had to be on different sides of the car...

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

NatesMamma

OK, so I moved the TFP behind the driver with the seat belt (it had only ever been there with LATCH before), and I'm actually really surprised how much room I have for a seat in the center!

0228121609.jpg

Looking at this, it *seems* like there should be enough room for a CCO, right? Honestly, I think my saving grace will be that big gap where the 60/40 split is. It easily gives me an extra inch to work with, and the TFP isn't actually infringing on the middle seat at all now. WDYT?

I think we're going to buy the CCO tomorrow-- the military shopping site is having a great one day sale! I can't wait to play with the new seat. :love:

Jan06twinmom

Looking at this, it *seems* like there should be enough room for a CCO, right? Honestly, I think my saving grace will be that big gap where the 60/40 split is. It easily gives me an extra inch to work with, and the TFP isn't actually infringing on the middle seat at all now. WDYT?

I think we're going to buy the CCO tomorrow-- the military shopping site is having a great one day sale! I can't wait to play with the new seat. :love:

I think it's worth a try, seeing how much space you have there. Take pictures and come back to share:)

Melanie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC