Side by Side MA?

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
They don't puzzle. You need enough room for them to sit side by side. Sorry, no experience with the forester.

crunchierthanthou

My experience is that rf/ff Britax convertibles do puzzle okay together (especially if the rf one is a bit more upright), but that it might not work in the Forester. It didn't work in my 2001 Outback. It seemed alright at first, but when I uninstalled one, the other moved a couple inches. I think that might have been due to the contour of my seats. I think it's worth a shot. :)

gigi

My Diplomat and Boulevard puzzle beautifully together. I would think that 2 MAs RF/FF would also puzzle well together. Not sure about in the Forrester though b/c it has such a narrow back seat. One side of the back seat should have slightly more room outboard when the MA is in the center (seats tend to install slightly off center), so make sure you are using that side to install the outboard MA.

Last edited:

nursingnellie

So it sounds like the answer is a resounding..........maybe. :rolleyes:

I get it, though, the car does have a pretty narrow backseat. Any idea for a seat that has a good chance at fitting when puzzled w the MA? I don't care which one rf. I also wouldn't mind rf them both, I just know we'll probably have a hard time finding room for ds2 to rf..I already know he won't fit well rf in our MA. He rf in a TF in my car now, but I don't think I can get one of those in our Forrester. :shrug-shoulders:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC