Question Seat belt positioners?

Maedze

Started to do some googling and it says something about automatically adjusting, depending where you position your seat. Dh is gonna play with one today. If we can get it to adjust, it will be better, but my belly will still push it up some, like it does not also. Just not as bad.

I've found that bellys are the best thing for positioning lap belts :twocents: Just tuck the belt UNDER your belly and snug it down :whistle:

ADS

adamsmommy

yeah, lap is fine, my belly just pushed the shoulder belt up into my neck.:p Like I said though, I just need to lose that belly!!!:p

adamsmommy

Dh played with it today and it does not move. At all.:thumbsdown: Just the seat. Hope I can get it to fit ok, otherwise I will try the red thing that came with the TB.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Dh played with it today and it does not move. At all.:thumbsdown: Just the seat. Hope I can get it to fit ok, otherwise I will try the red thing that came with the TB.
I assume he tried with the vehicle running or the key turned one click away from on? Just because you said you saw that it might adjust automatically, but that might not work unless there's power.

Honestly though, you have to go and try it yourself and see if you can make it work. If you can't, I'd seriously look at a different model of BMW before I used red clips from Turbo boosters, etc. I just couldn't buy a high end vehicle that didn't fit me right. That's the purpose of the luxury vehicles is they have all those adjustments to fit different drivers. And I'd feel a lot safer without a booster clip attached to my seat belt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC