Safet 1st Complete Air and possibly Recaro ProSport

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a Safety 1st Complete Air that I'm looking to sell or trade. I'm really hoping for a trade. It expires December 2018 and is the original 40 RF and 50 FF version in Harvest. I love this seat, but am kind of bored of it. :rolleyes: It is in excellent shape and has been very gently used a small number of times.

I also have a Recaro ProSport in Hanna. I'm not sure if I'm willing to part with this seat. But I figured I'd see if there was any interest. TRADED

Pictures in this link: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=160862
The CA has a stain on it in the pictures but it's just water. My dog had drooled on it. :eek:

Hoping for trades. I'm not picky with what I want. I'd LOVE a Radian or a Coccoro. Like I said, I'm up for any offers.
If you don't want to trade, we can discuss a fair price.

Last edited:
ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I've got a Radian 80SL in Metro with 2 covers DOM 9/09. I would have to trade for a boyish cover, but would you want to check shipping for a trade with the ProSport?

Nisha

I'm interested in the ProSport! I really don't have anything to trade, so talk to me about $$! Shipping would be to zip 69162

Kac

I have to find a box for the CA.

I got it in September for $150. I'm really not sure of a fair price, so give me some ideas.

I know shipping will matter so I'll go on the hunt for a box tomorrow.

jess71903

Ambassador
If any of you looking for a ProSport happen to get an Opal Blue one, and want the Hanna, I am the one getting it and would love to trade you. PM me!

Kac

The ProSport is gone. Sorry everyone.

And when I ship the ProSport tomorrow, I'll look for a box for the CA so we can figure it all out. Sorry for taking so long, I've been sick all week.

Kac

Yes and no. I need to find a box for it and have been SO busy with school and work recently that I haven't had time to look around. I don't know how much to ask for it either.

Throw something at me, and we might be able to work something out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC