s/o just for fun... seats you love...

ADS

agave

I really liked my Alpha Omega it wasn't even an Elite. If it wasn't crashed my 2 yr old would still be riding in it. It wad easy to install and comfy.

christineka

Radian
Maxi cosi mico
Britax boulevard. A lot of people (way back when they were around) hated the lockoffs. I love the seat for those lockoffs.

cookie123

I loved the Fisher Price T- Shield!!. No seat was easier to strap a kidlet into!!:) I wish more of you could have had one. Actually many of you probably DID have one - that you sat in yourself!

CrazyBoysMamma

The ProBooster gets a lot of negativity, but I :love: it. It's definitely my favorite booster.

I :love::love::love: my ProBooster!!! Every kid who's ever sat in it loves it! Added bonus-it perfectly matches James' TF, which he happily says "dis mine booster!" about thanks to the colors! Now he's happy to RF when he wants to be like his brothers SO bad!

twinsmom

I love my Maxi Cosi Rodi XR boosters. I never ever ever see them mentioned or recommended here. I'm not sure why. They are very nice and fit my tall skinny kids so well.

(My favorite of all time were my Multi Techs, but I don't think they fall into the category of no one else liking them.:p)

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I recognize the limitations -- it won't get kids to a safe booster age/size -- but I think the Titan is a great first seat. Small, easy to use, looks comfortable, fits tinies nicely. It's one of our coalition seats and I've become quite fond of it.

VoodooChile

I love our Oobr, which I know is kind of hit-or-miss for a lot of people. I unapologetically sparkly heart love it for dd!

solmama

I love the Monterey...fits my dd perfectly (and she's at the last slot, already!)
For my ds...the Radian (he uses a Frontier85 now)...he's long and skinny and the Radian was just perfect for him.

gsdguenter

Love the old generation marathons. Next on my list would be the MR (old style buckle) then RNs.

Love the MT

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I recognize the limitations -- it won't get kids to a safe booster age/size -- but I think the Titan is a great first seat. Small, easy to use, looks comfortable, fits tinies nicely. It's one of our coalition seats and I've become quite fond of it.

It's our donation seat too, and I agree. Easy install, nice cover, etc.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Really??? I want one sooooo bad!

Yes! I :love::love::love: it. Once J outgrows the Nautilus or turns 6 (whichever comes first) I'm going to get another one. The fit was amazing on every child I tried in it and I never had tippiness issues. I wish I never sold mine.

Pingbns

After acually getting to play with a comfortsport I really liked it,, I like the evenflo chase and the aplha omega rear-facing

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC