Rental car dilemma

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I got the ProBooster next to a rear facing Radian in the back of a 2dr Cobalt. There wasn't room for a 3rd seat (but did fit an unboostered 9yr old), but surely the rental car's back seat is bigger then a Cobalt!

The ProBooster may be wide at the shoulders, but the base is fairly narrow. I'd try the RN rf'ing center, ProBooster and RA outboard.

ADS

fyrfightermomma

KaysKidz said:
I got the ProBooster next to a rear facing Radian in the back of a 2dr Cobalt. There wasn't room for a 3rd seat (but did fit an unboostered 9yr old), but surely the rental car's back seat is bigger then a Cobalt!

The ProBooster may be wide at the shoulders, but the base is fairly narrow. I'd try the RN rf'ing center, ProBooster and RA outboard.

The only issue is the baby is the only one who fits in the ra lol. So that seat can only be used rfing. I'm gonna try the probooster, rfing ra and ffing radian and hope for the best. If not I would think the harmony would fit even though I'm not keen on it.

fyrfightermomma

Ok totally moot point lol

When I came home from work this am the rxt melinimi sent me was here so I have two radians. Probelm solved. Let's hope I can figure the thing out in the next hour and that they actually install lol

fyrfightermomma

I would try FF Radian, RF Radian, Booster. Good luck!

Success! My knuckles hate me though and buckling the booster is ridiculous!! Thank goodness it's only one trip

What would have worked *perfect* is FFing radian, RF RA, and Radian as a booster. There was way more room that way and buckling was easy too. But alas....diono decided on the unrealistic minimum of 50 lbs which my child will hit when she's ohhhhh 10 or 11 or so. :rolleyes: Which is funny since she is is just *barely* short enough to even fit in booster mode. She will outgrow it in booster mode in probably 6 months. While never meeting the minimums for a booster :p Totally unrealistic design and minimums IMHO

Ladyl

Yay! I'm so glad you figured it out and they will all be ideally safe for the ride!

I agree about the RN in booster mode. My guy is on the average to stocky side and would be outgrowing an RNXT in booster mode now by height. He isn't 50 pounds either.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC