Reassure Me About Sceneras...

Chely7425

There are a couple other seats I was looking at that I think would fit well in the space I need it to fit and have more cushion but I am trying not to buy one since we are only needing this seat to work until February/March. We are planning on buying a van then and once we have that the seats I want everyone to be using will fit perfectly... it is just the stupid 3 across in my Jeep that is messing everything up!! If there was a forward facing harnessed seat that converted to a good booster I might consider selling a Nautilus and getting that.. the reason our nautilus won't fit with the 3 across is because of how high the arm rests are.

ADS

Evolily

You know, Dorel is coming out with a new seat called the "Safety 1st Onside Air". From the pictures, it looks like a plush version of the Scenera with the air protect feature, and it will rear face to 40 lbs. I think it's going to retail for a little less than $100? It might be an option if you want a plusher seat that will puzzle as well as the scenera (because, well, it LOOKS like it's a plush scenera ;) and be more similiar to the Onboard you already have.

Chely7425

You know, Dorel is coming out with a new seat called the "Safety 1st Onside Air". From the pictures, it looks like a plush version of the Scenera with the air protect feature, and it will rear face to 40 lbs. I think it's going to retail for a little less than $100? It might be an option if you want a plusher seat that will puzzle as well as the scenera (because, well, it LOOKS like it's a plush scenera ;) and be more similiar to the Onboard you already have.

Yeah, I saw that one... not sure if I can justify spending another 100 bucks on a car seat that I really don't need though, ya know? As soon as we get a van none of this will be an issue... if my backseat was just another 2 or 3 inches wider it wouldn't even be an issue :D I will definitely look at it though if my 1 year old seems to have any sort of complaints about the Scenera... he is used to pretty plush seats (SR35 and a RA) so yeah :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC