Question Rear facing convertible suggestions for an Audi Q5? - Canada

U

Unregistered

I'm looking for recommendations on a convertible carseat that fits rear facing in a Audi Q5 without sacrificing passenger side leg room. (The Q5 does not have center latch).

With the backseat tilted, our Britax B-Safe has been a great fit (allowing the passenger decent leg room), but now that our little man is growing out of it, we are having a hard time finding anything that works!

I've skimmed through a lot of online forums and I can never seem to find information for the Q5.

Would love to hear any suggestions!

ADS

canadiangie

I've worked in plenty of Q5's. :)

Any Britax convertible will work.

The First Years TrueFit will work.

A Graco MyRide65 will work.

Right now babiesrus.ca has the TrueFit on for $99. Regular price is $229. The reason they are clearing them out is because they have older dates of manufacture (late 2010-mid 2011) but with a 7 year lifespan on the seat, and for $99 I'd be all over it. Will work nicely installed outboard with UAS, and has seatbelt lock-offs for a middle seatbelt install.

bubbaray

Sorry I was rushed before. FIL has a Q5. It has a decent amount of room. You shouldn't have any problems with the seats PP mentioned

U

Unregistered

I have a Q5 and am trying to fit our Britax Marathon rear-facing behind the passenger and a Sunshine Radian forward-facing in the middle so that can fit another adult in the behind the driver. Wondering if anyone's had any luck with this set-up? Trying to avoid buying another Sunshine car seat. Thanks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC