Really not happy with my PLUM cover

Misty-Bug

I have the RXT seat. Plum cover. I really am not happy with the color to be honest. I would LOVE to find a Petal cover. The problem is I would like to see if someone would trade across. And if they would be willing to ship to me if their seat is not in use as mine is used every day and I don't know how I would sell my cover and still use my seat. lol

ADS

Misty-Bug

what is the spring cover?

why doesn't the XTSL fit the RXT? same seat is it not?

ETA: ok I see, it is like the flora. I would really like the pink and brown one. Just curious as to why it would not fit

canadiangie

I have seen the post regarding the fit, and I can't quite remember, the new seat covers should fit the old ones but not the other way around?

Putting a RXT cover onto an XT is pretty ... not good. Super tight along the seat pan.

Putting a XT cover onto a RXT seat leaves things baggy along the sides and funky along the red booster belt guides.

I do occasionally use an XT cover (Flora) on my RXT seats, but I'm not sure I would actually pay money to have XT cover for my RXT seat on a full-time basis.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC