Radian 80SL - Metro

Aurezalia

**SOLD!!!**

I just bought another XTSL :eek: so this guy has to go!

Like the title says, Metro 80SL. I believe the DOM is mid/late 2010, but I have to check to be sure. Has all inserts, etc. I think it has an old style chest clip on it right now but I can switch it out to a new style for you. :) Was only used for a short time, in EEEUC!
If there's any interest I'll get pictures. $175ppd?

ETA Pictures!
Sorry for the bad shots. Phone camera... and have you ever tried to hold up a car seat and photograph it at the same time? Yeah. Not easy to do. :p

Folded:
2012-02-09_18-15-46_218.jpg

Not:
2012-02-09_18-16-43_393.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Mae

Already have one, dipstick. :p

Ps Want to go to the movies tomorrow? I was going to text you but it's too much work tracking down my phone right now. :p

Drat, I was hoping you rid of it and needed a new one. :p

Sure thing! At least I think. I need to see when I have kids. Lol. Oh, yeah, I have kids. :( Parents are going to the lake. Are you off? I ... um, could skip class and we could go while they're at school? LOL. It's a long story, but I signed up to work this thing for another class from 7am-11(or something. I don't really know) and then I remembered that I had class on Friday. Lmao. So... I'm probably going to leave the thing early, and idk if I will go to class or not. I have class from 930-1215. If I don't go to class, I have from whenever the thing is over to 3. I just HAVE to get kid from school by 3.

Aurezalia

Drat, I was hoping you rid of it and needed a new one. :p

Sure thing! At least I think. I need to see when I have kids. Lol. Oh, yeah, I have kids. :( Parents are going to the lake. Are you off? I ... um, could skip class and we could go while they're at school? LOL. It's a long story, but I signed up to work this thing for another class from 7am-11(or something. I don't really know) and then I remembered that I had class on Friday. Lmao. So... I'm probably going to leave the thing early, and idk if I will go to class or not. I have class from 930-1215. If I don't go to class, I have from whenever the thing is over to 3. I just HAVE to get kid from school by 3.

Dammit, I work until 2, was hoping we could go after. Oh well. Some other time! Lol.

ErrIsHuman

Mae do you also have a radian for sale? I would love more info from both of you Op did you send the pictures or are you posting them here my phone has been acting up so not sure:)

hopeforchange

I just bought another XTSL :eek: so this guy has to go!

Like the title says, Metro 80SL. I believe the DOM is mid/late 2010, but I have to check to be sure. Has all inserts, etc. I think it has an old style chest clip on it right now but I can switch it out to a new style for you. :) Was only used for a short time, in EEEUC!
If there's any interest I'll get pictures. $175ppd?

is this still available? also, what's the difference in the old style/new style chest clip?

Aurezalia

Still available! I've got pictures, just have to be not on my phone to get them here. :)
It does have the new style chest clip on it already. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC