prius 3 across puzzle

U

Unregistered

I have a 2006 prius. My two year old is in a front facing radian, and my 6 month old is about to outgrow her bucket seat. I will probably get her another radian, but could get her something else, or have her take over her brother's and get him something else. I would like to get a third carseat that fits between the two of them for guests. I know a third radian would fit, but I'm hoping for something cheaper and adjustable from the front.

ADS

RachaelThomas

I'm not sure what your price point is (depending on the Radian that you have), but the IMMI GO (front-facing, formerly Safety 1st Go/SafeGuard Go) has a narrow profile that's easy to install with LATCH and straightforward to adjust for the times that you carpool.

F

Fleur1982

You need a Multimac - check out their facebook page - multimac child seat. You can get a 3 seat unit in the back of most cars and they are mega safe.

I tried loads of different car seats in the back of my A3 when i was due my third and nothing fit- the multimac is a life saver

jjordan

I'm not sure what your price point is (depending on the Radian that you have), but the IMMI GO (front-facing, formerly Safety 1st Go/SafeGuard Go) has a narrow profile that's easy to install with LATCH and straightforward to adjust for the times that you carpool.

Unfortunately, the OP does not have LATCH in the center of her Prius. The Go might work with a seatbelt installation, definitely worth a try! OP, have you checked the 3 across thread? That might give you some ideas. Look at the more recent posts; older posts are more likely to use seats that are no longer on the market, or have changed since they original posts about them.

You need a Multimac - check out their facebook page - multimac child seat. You can get a 3 seat unit in the back of most cars and they are mega safe.

I tried loads of different car seats in the back of my A3 when i was due my third and nothing fit- the multimac is a life saver

Unfortunately, the multimac is not approved for use in the US.

U

Unregistered

Thanks everyone! The Immi Go looks perfect, it will be great to have for when we travel too. I'll give it a try, hopefully the seat belt installation is doable.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC