Pink stripe Bubble Bum - New color?

ADS

aept

I do like those belt guides! Neither of my boosterable kiddos are going to go for pink though ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I assume they are switching them all over, it will just take time before old stock of other colors is gone...

NannyMom

Response from BubbleBum:

We have changed the clips on the pink seat yes, but the black seat will not have new clips until later in the year. We have pink seats already in Walmart and Amazon and rather than muddy the water with two different clips on the black seats we decided to wait until the existing market is sold through before releasing them. It is much easier to do with a new color way and this way we will not confuse the consumer. All seats before the end of 2015 will have the new clips which are easier to install. We decided to do this based on feedback from our end users as we are always striving to be the best that we can be.

Athena

Thank you, Nannymom, for the update!

Anyone ordered it yet? I'd like to hear what others think about the new clips and how they perform IRL?

leighi123

I had a long conversation back and forth with someone from Bubble Bum all about the belt guides. We got one and returned it right away (poor fit for Levi and the belt guides were really hard for either of us to use). Glad they finally listened. I don't think it will change anything for us with Levi's shape but it will make me reconsider it again when he grows or gains some weight.

I like the bright pink, Levi would love it.

kathysr98

The pattern is super cute. The belt guides are much easier. My dd is very easily frustrated and her fine motor skills were recently measured at 67 months. She couldn't get anything done with the original BB belt guides, but she can put the new ones on without much trouble. The rest of the seat appears unchanged. The seat is not her favorite for support, but it works beautifully when I need to fit my dd in the middle of a tight three across!

Athena

Response from BubbleBum:

We have changed the clips on the pink seat yes, but the black seat will not have new clips until later in the year. We have pink seats already in Walmart and Amazon and rather than muddy the water with two different clips on the black seats we decided to wait until the existing market is sold through before releasing them. It is much easier to do with a new color way and this way we will not confuse the consumer. All seats before the end of 2015 will have the new clips which are easier to install. We decided to do this based on feedback from our end users as we are always striving to be the best that we can be.

Has anyone actually seen this color at a Walmart store? Not seeing it on the website. Are they still only $25 at Walmart stores?

Dillipop

Has anyone actually seen this color at a Walmart store? Not seeing it on the website. Are they still only $25 at Walmart stores?

The walmart I was at recently, ha a display that showed the black and the purple ones as option. There were spots on the display for both colors. No mention of any of the other colors. $29

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC