Pictures of the Evenflo Maestro covers.

family5oregon

I have gone to the Evenflo web site and looked online with no luck of finding accurate cover colors. stalk photos suck :thumbsdown:

Please post your Maestro covers. Thank you very much.

BTW, does anyone know if they are coming out with other covers soon?

ADS

Jillybeans5

I don't have any pics of mine currently, but I have the BRU one and the stock photos for it are butt-ugly while the actual seat has nice colors and is quite cute.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Did you do a search on here? I swear I posted pics. Anyway, I will go take some cell pics now and post when I get home. Pelham and Culver.

Jillybeans5

I have Henderson, it is light brown and dark brown with lime green piping. I really like it. I don't care for the target one as much, it has yellow piping and it is grayish.

ETA: The target one is called Highlight.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Culver is black/grey with blue trim.

1307161516.jpg

1307161514.jpg

Our target has one that looks like culver, except the trim is bright yellow. Don't know what it's called, though.
If I get there today, I will snap a pic.

sunnymw

I will stop at MIL'S today and take a pic of mine, it is the Target one with yellow.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

T4K

I also have the Target one (yellow piping). DSD calls it her Sponge Bob chair because it matched her Sponge Bob sippy.

On my iPhone...Probably NAK or PAK ;-)

family5oregon

Soon I am going to get 2 of these. One for E and Lil' L. I will get E's first then later get Lil' L's but I want to have them look similar not totally different.
:eek:

family5oregon

One for L???

lol, not for awhile. I figure these seats are going to be on the market for a while and was trying to get a seat for E and when L is ready there will be one that won't clash with her's.

Hubby is tired of my heavy seats being installed and uninstalled, so he's making me get lighter seats. Hence the 2 new Sceneras I have.

family5oregon

Are you referring to the 2 under 2 yr olds in your siggie? Are there stats current?

Not for L yet. And I had to turn E forward facing when she is with me because her parents have her forward facing and she screams the whole time I have her in my car rearfacing. (tried many trips and distractions)

I was thinking for these seats becasue they go up to 50# harnessed, light and I can affored to buy new.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC