Peg Perego PLIKO P3 CLASSICO

Jewels

Senior Community Member
The P3 is great for a second rider BUT only when the seat is not reclined.. So if you buy it and plan to use a carseat in it your older DD with NOT be able to use the toddler step..
I'm surprised that no one has said this. I liked it and had 2 but then they kinda got too "big" for my needs..

Oh and strollerSwap is awesome I have been a member since 2003!

OH, thanks for pointing this out! I thought I had mentioned it, but I guess that was in another thread :rolleyes:

But nope, you cannot use the toddler bar with the seat in complete recline. The canopy can also get in the way of the toddler standing there on the toddler bar. Lovinwaves has removed her canopy from her P3 in her pictures above to make it easier for her dd to hold on.

Also, I have emailed Peg asking them about weight restricions, I will post their reply once I hear from them. I googled the P3 weight restrictions and found many different max. weight for this stroller

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Okay, so Peg emailed this to me this morning:
Good Morning

In regards to your email, the approximate maximum weight for the
Pliko P3 is 40 lbs.

Best Regards

PEG PEREGO CANADA INC.

This just didn't seem to make sense to me, since I was told it didn't have a weight limit. So I called and talked to someone with the same name that emailed me and she said technically there strollers don't have a weight limit but she would suggest for the P3 about 40lbs for the seat plus 40lbs on the toddler bar; not a total weight of 40lbs! A

Although if you are pushing 80lbs, that is a lot of weight to push and I would guess you wouldn't be pushing that much all the time, plus it would likely be a bit tough to push :)
HTH

lovemyfamily

I LOVE my P3. Unfortunately my 3 1/2 yo is getting too big to ride in it, although he still loves it. My 5yo loves to jump on the back and hitch a ride. It really is great quality, worth the money. The fabric is plush and wipes clean easily. The canopy is large, goes forward all the way to the child tray, which is a new feature when they came out with P3 versus the Pliko. Large basket, parent cupholder, small fold, lightweight.

I also happen to LOVE my Joovy Caboose. I have opposite feelings of the other poster who said they felt their Graco DuoGlider pushed better. I sold my Graco DuoGlider and bought a Joovy Caboose, because my 5yo still likes to ride occasionally, but was too tall for either seating position in the Graco DuoGlider. We are planning a 3rd child soon, and the Caboose will be great for the baby to ride in front, and either of the older boys to hitch a ride in back. It is a heavy stroller, but I like that about it, as it feels really solid. I have no trouble pushing it around with 80lbs. of kids in it. Where as when we would cram my poor 5yo in the Graco, it was all I could do to push it. My DH prefers the Joovy over the DuoGlider. While its fold is about as long as the DuoGlider, it is more compact, not taking up as much space when folded and stored. I ordered mine online, as I wanted it in orange and black. When I take it out, with my Skip Hop saddle bag attached, also in orange, I get lots of looks, and compliments. Although I AM in Spokane, WA, heck people stare when I take my P3 out. hehe

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC