parkway SGL

ADS

aeormsby

You need to take the safeguard off like you would a crotch buckle. It's much trickier though because the strap is doubled back through the metal clip under the seat. So fold the clip at an angle so it's kind of in line with the strap and wiggle it through the slot. It's not easy. (I just had to deal with this and I'm not planning on washing the cover again until I'm OK with DD not using the SG clip anymore)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
You need to take the safeguard off like you would a crotch buckle. It's much trickier though because the strap is doubled back through the metal clip under the seat. So fold the clip at an angle so it's kind of in line with the strap and wiggle it through the slot. It's not easy. (I just had to deal with this and I'm not planning on washing the cover again until I'm OK with DD not using the SG clip anymore)

wow, they could have come up with a better design! This makes taking the RN apart a breeze.

I have tried that with a no go. The strap just gets bunchy and won't go through. Thanks for the tip :D

aeormsby

wow, they could have come up with a better design! This makes taking the RN apart a breeze.

I have tried that with a no go. The strap just gets bunchy and won't go through. Thanks for the tip :D

And I think it was easier to get off than to get on (at least you could hold onto the entire thing to pull). It didn't seem like they really wanted you to unthread the clip thing on the back which would make it easier (I think the end is sewn over and too thick to undo) - but I under stand that, don't want to thread it back on the wrong way.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC