Overnight Maintenance - Search Disabled

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
The search engine will be repaired starting sometime after midnight, eastern time. This may cause slowdowns for the next 24-48 hours, but hopefully the new server won't have the same degree of issues as the last provider did.

For the duration, the forum search utility is disabled. Please use the Google search bar at the top of the page, just above the advertisements.

Stay tuned to our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/carseatorg if there is any downtime.

ADS

Qarin

This means "Today's Posts" won't work, either. What happened to "New Posts"? I thought that was still around... no? (I guess it wouldn't work either, anyway, I was just surprised to not be able to find the link any more).

Dillipop

New posts just disappeared in the last few minutes. I was using it and when I flipped to the next page, it was gone along with all other searching. Will new posts come back?

On another note, mobile shows up with current posts still.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
All functions related to search, including new post search, will be disabled during the maintenance and will return afterward.

Maintenance was postponed until early Wednesday morning, so searching is enabled again for now.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Maintenance is scheduled to run after midnight tonight. Search and related functions like New Posts will be disabled for the duration of the rebuild, which could be a day or two, depending on the server. Please use the Google search bar at the top of the page in the mean time.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Apologies for the inconvenience, search is disabled again as we try the rebuild once more. Thank you for your patience! The current index apparently has some "holes" in it, so hopefully this rebuild will fix this.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Maintenance appears to have completed, but may have to be run again another time. Search is re-enabled for now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC