Online ordering from Target, DOM??

aym4Him

Hey y'all,

I'm thinking of ordering a GN from Target (it's on back-order). I have a coupon code for 15% off but was wondering what kind of DOM I might get.

Would it be better for me to go to the store and just buy one ($125+tax vs saving $12 or so with the discount) just so I can see the DOMs for myself? Well, IF they still have them in stock (we have about 3 stores in a 15 mile radius).

WWYD?

ADS

Jessica61624

If its out of stock you'll likely get a.newer Dom. If you need the seat I'd buy it in store. If not then wait it out. Sat I'd check and if any stores are out get a raincheck incase they cancel you're online order for any reason.

mama2girls

I would also think that a back-ordered item would likely be a very new DOM, since they are probably waiting on a shipment from Graco. If you order a color that's also available in-store you could always exchange the seat for a newer one at the store too.

glockchick

Hey y'all,

I'm thinking of ordering a GN from Target (it's on back-order). I have a coupon code for 15% off but was wondering what kind of DOM I might get.

Would it be better for me to go to the store and just buy one ($125+tax vs saving $12 or so with the discount) just so I can see the DOMs for myself? Well, IF they still have them in stock (we have about 3 stores in a 15 mile radius).

WWYD?

You win. I only had a 10% coupon. I'd order it. I bet they'll be very recent DOM's or like a PP said, you can exchange it when you get it if it's old. :)

aym4Him

My bad!! :rolleyes:

It was a 10% coupon :eek: I guess I was just doing some wishful thinking on the 15%! (or, I had my Kohl's brain going)

I ordered it! Whew! Relieved my search is over (at least til he outgrows the MA in our primary car! LOL)!!!

No more questions from me for awhile. Aren't you all happy?? :):):):)

glockchick

My bad!! :rolleyes:

It was a 10% coupon :eek: I guess I was just doing some wishful thinking on the 15%! (or, I had my Kohl's brain going)

I ordered it! Whew! Relieved my search is over (at least til he outgrows the MA in our primary car! LOL)!!!

No more questions from me for awhile. Aren't you all happy?? :):):):)

Honey, we live for questions. :D

aym4Him

Thanks!

Good to know for this over-analyzer! :D

DH actually picked the GN over the FR85, which surprised me a bit (he went to BBB and installed each in his car while I was in a meeting this afternoon). He said the GN really "fit" his car ('12 Passat). I wish he'd tried doing a belt install, but he only did the latch. He seems to think it won't be hard at all to do it with a seat belt. Good to know since he'll prolly be the one doing all that when/if we put it in another car! :cool:

I hope DS loves it and that it is comfy enough for him to nap in. We won't have to worry about that for a bit, though, as we'll continue to use the MA in the RF position on our trips to Alabama. I don't foresee him using the GN exclusively until summer or fall.

Wonder if anyone else is buying a Beckett this week?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC