Online Coupons

kflek

When car seats are on sale to the retailers tend to not take online cupons? i have entered several free shipping and 10% off coupons on Baby Age for their Britax's that are on sale but it won't take any of them?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I've used them on sale items at Target.com (repeatedly).

Are you just searching online for them? Do you have the fine print available? Maybe that brand is excluded? or the codes expired?

kflek

The code on several sites specifically says free shipping on all Britax products expiration 12-31-07 but it won't take it. I'm looking on Babyage. Some of the others say 10% off all orders over $75. No exclusions are listed. I went ahead and bought it anyway though. I figured $209.00 plus 7.95 shipping is still a good deal on a Marathon Mariposa. Right!!! Wait take that back don't tell me if it isn't. I am the worlds cheapest person and I hate to find out I could have saved money!!!!

kflek

I was worried if I didn't do it now. I had on 2 days ago for $229 and when I went back to get it after asking everyone if it a good seat the price was back up to $269. Plus that is the LOWEST price I've ever seen on the Mariposa. I also got 4% back on ebates. I just sent them an email now however asking why they wouldn't take my code?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC