For Sale One of a kind Beco 4G

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
*SOLD*

I've got a barely used Beco 4G for sale. Some details:

• first set of the 4G's made by Gabby. 4G's are no longer made.
  • custom fabric. This Beco is one of a kind. No one else has this!
  • comes with bag for storage
  • one small glitch is that the 2 loops where the hood can attach are different. I remember I somehow lost the one side with the buckle/hood loop and the replacement half that I purchased had a different loop. Didn't bother me enough to pursue it further as it's not obvious. The pics show the difference up close.
  • freshly washed in Country Save on the hand wash cycle in my new front loader. Hung to dry. I was going to iron it for the fresh pressed look but I have no idea where my iron is packed and figured it would get wrinkled in shipping anyway so I will leave ironing to you if you want to do that.
  • smoke free, pet free, nut free home
$100

Pic after I got it:
IMG_3162.jpg

More pics here https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/15642404/1/Beco?h=f24c2a

Last edited:
ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Let me know your zip code or postal code so I can see if I can cover shipping or most of it at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Still available. It looks like I will be able to include shipping in the $100 to the U.S. at least. PM me your zip code to double check just in case but I did check zip codes for several states. Canadians, PM me your postal code as I'll have to check Canadian shipping.

I'm due in less than a week so I'd prefer to have this sent out ASAP. I'm worried that I won't have the time or energy to print shipping labels and pack stuff up once baby is here.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I was in my cedar baby chest last night and found the Beco infant insert that I had purchased separately to use along with the carrier. It's a natural coloured, slightly padded blanket type thing to go inside and make the fit suitable for infants. Let me know if you're interested in this.

Remember, you'll be the only one in the WORLD with this carrier...

Last edited:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I've had a few folks saying they were going to send payment but never did, so this is still available! Be unique! Barely used at all!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC