okay wait what about.....

ADS

BW1426

I don't think I'd pay an extra $80 for that over the BJCMD when you could have something else with air tires for around the same price.

Jordynsmama

I don't think I'd pay an extra $80 for that over the BJCMD when you could have something else with air tires for around the same price.

Okay heres the thing-

The valco comes with the bar, the boot and the rain cover.
The BJ comes with nothing-

I need the bar and boot for sure. I want to be able to attach a tray and I need the boot to stick the blankets in....

Plus I read some reviews about the BJ tearing and frayinga nd the valco seems to have nicer fabric-I personally like the look of it more-it looks more sleek.

It says its comparable to the BJCMD which means its small which is good and its 30 lbs so not too bad.

~However the review I just read says its small-smaller than the BJCMD....so thats not good. Also what about the sunshade? Is the Bj waaaaay better?
If my twins can only fit till they are 2 or so thats fine. ill just sell it and buy another stroller on sale at that point if this stroller is better than the BJCD-

MySillyKids

Plus I read some reviews about the BJ tearing and frayinga nd the valco seems to have nicer fabric-I personally like the look of it more-it looks more sleek.

They have fixed the fraying with out issue 1000000000%

I have 2 sets of skins because of it.

BJ customer service rocks.

Valco? Not so much. :)

lovinwaves

The lady I used to work for test drove both of these strollers at ABC kids show in Vegas. She said the BJ was all around better in her opinion. The fold, the push are something pretty important.

In the long run, Jessica, I think the BJ is going to last you longer with it's taller seatbacks, and bubble hood which allows more head room.

Also, in the California sun, the BJ has a better sun canopy, which imo is pretty important.

mommy2env

The one thing I can notice, right off the bat...are the hoods. They seem much smaller than the BJ. I think that with Cali weather, its an important feature. Of course you could, buy one of those shades to attach to them.

I am no help. :)

Jordynsmama

Okay well I see that the height of the BJ's are both the same 19.5 but the valco is only 17.5.....

I am just caught up in the appearance and the valco looks nicer-I hate the type of fabric on the BJ-is it that vinyly looking stuff?

BW1426

Okay well I see that the height of the BJ's are both the same 19.5 but the valco is only 17.5.....

I am just caught up in the appearance and the valco looks nicer-I hate the type of fabric on the BJ-is it that vinyly looking stuff?

If you're caught up on appearance, I really think splurging for the Baby Jogger City Elite is the way to go. It's a bit more, but if you search around and look for codes I bet you can find a better deal.

mommy2env

Why dont you take a trip to see these in person? I think that for such a large purchase, if you have the opportunity, you should.

Have you ever been to Bergstroms?

Jordynsmama

Why dont you take a trip to see these in person? I think that for such a large purchase, if you have the opportunity, you should.

Have you ever been to Bergstroms?

No but I always pass it when we visit family in Newport....
Thats a good idea-maybe Ill see if my mom wants to go tomorrow-its only about an hour away-
Thanks-good idea!

mommy2env

What? That is THE store to visit when looking for something. I love going, even if just to window shop. lmao

I actually think I have a coupon. Maybe if you tell them you didnt get the mailer, they will give you a discount anyway?

Kat_Momof3

this video of the single latitude

and this video of the Baby Jogger City Mini Single should help you compare features pretty well... just picture them as doubles.

best part is that they show the same person using it, the same kids in it... so you can really get a good comparison of seat room.

ETA - sorry... youtube giving me issues... I fixed them!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC