Nitro xtsl cover w/all pads $45 shipped or trade for prosport/g2/signo GN cover

arly1983

Nitro xtsl cover w/all pads $40 shipped

I just got this and I am not overly fond of this color red. I havn't use it and it came to me clean so it will ship to you clean. There are some small snags and a couple of small "water" stains in the seat area towards where the knees would bend. GUC for a mesh cover. All pads are included. Asking $40 shipped $45 shipped and no longer looking for proride coveror I would LOVE to trade it for any non-girly signo/proride/g2 cover.

IMAG0201.jpg

Cover with no pads.
IMAG0215.jpg

I washed it with dawn and some of the "water" spots came out. Close up of seat area where they were all located
IMAG0216.jpg

and then showing the small snags. (Color is not this bright, this was with flash)
IMAG0218.jpg

Close up example of a couple of the small snags in the mesh.
IMAG0217.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

vmmatula

from what i've seen of past sales around here, even excellent and like new condion ones are going for $5 -$15 less ppd. With that in mind, would you take $25?

arly1983

from what i've seen of past sales around here, even excellent and like new condion ones are going for $5 -$15 less ppd. With that in mind, would you take $25?

No, that is too low and this is the price I paid just this month. Thanks for the offer though.

C

CoastiesGirl

Are you still keeping this or would you like to sell for the 40$. I am in desperate need! Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC