New onboard 35 pattern baby depot

cmcki737

I was born in '83 and I hate both but I also detest most of the fasions out now bc I remember most of them from the first time or have pictures of me dressed in them from childhood that make me cringe :-(

Also my little sister just bought skinney leg white jeans and I want to make sure I get a picture so she can cringe later =)
sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I like the first one better personally, but I don't HATE the second one. I think it's a bit too busy for me, but I can see how it would appeal to some. I think it would look better if they either picked the color block with the accent of the rainbowy stuff, or the rainbowy stuff with the colorblock accent. Not one on the seat, and one on the stroller.

Ellie173

The 2nd one reminds me of Elmer the Elephant (from the book Elmer). But there are so many colors in just one seat. I was born in '90, but I don't think it is awful.

babyherder

I like them both but I like the quilted one better. I don't think I would buy either because I'm a fan of baby gear with animals on it.

I was born in 89. Not sure if that influences by carseat cover preferences.

robbertbobbert

Patriot201 said:
Wait... neither of you was alive in the 80s? You don't mean you just weren't shoppers in the 80s, you mean you actually weren't alive in the 80s? :eek: Wow, I feel old. Really, really, really old.

Me neither. I was born in 90. I'm a baby.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC