New Graco Stroller

Well I can't speak for the older ones but the Venezia was a mess... I didn't like anything about it and it's not even comfortable for the baby. I think that as far as the reversible handled strollers go, the Flyer is the best I've used so far. I think it is a pretty good design for the concept.

You will always have better handling with the ones where you just flip the seat like the Mutsy we have....I think it's a beggars can't be choosers thing- if you can't be bothered to flip the seat and you want the handle to flip instead...don't complain because it will never be perfect! (but they could AT LEAST make locking swivel wheels on BOTH sides in 2010, hint hint GRACO!)

ADS

Niea

I really don't understand the backlash against what I said. Seriously, I'm one person with one opinion. I've had my Flyer for 3 years, have used it everyday with 2 kids, and the truth is I just can't find the love for that stroller. I'm not saying it's not the best of the bunch -- in fact I agree it probably IS the best reversible-handle stroller out there. All I'm saying is that for what it is, I think the price tag is too high. For me, again one person with one opinion, it doesn't function well enough in reverse mode for me to desire to push it that way. And if I'm never going to use it reversed, then I could have found a forward-only stroller that's just as nice for less. It really sucks that Graco missed this opportunity and it sucks that other reversible strollers have been truly terrible, but that does not mean that I should automatically put the Flyer in my highest regards. To me, it's an alright stroller that does the job but still has plenty of room for improvement.

I really don't understand the backlash against what I said. Seriously, I'm one person with one opinion. I've had my Flyer for 3 years, have used it everyday with 2 kids, and the truth is I just can't find the love for that stroller. I'm not saying it's not the best of the bunch -- in fact I agree it probably IS the best reversible-handle stroller out there. All I'm saying is that for what it is, I think the price tag is too high. For me, again one person with one opinion, it doesn't function well enough in reverse mode for me to desire to push it that way. And if I'm never going to use it reversed, then I could have found a forward-only stroller that's just as nice for less. It really sucks that Graco missed this opportunity and it sucks that other reversible strollers have been truly terrible, but that does not mean that I should automatically put the Flyer in my highest regards. To me, it's an alright stroller that does the job but still has plenty of room for improvement.

I hope you didn't think I was saying anything against you! If anything, I completely agree with you if you read what I wrote again you may see... I was saying that I like the Flyer and I think it's about the best out there for reversible handle strollers and as far as physically possible- it's about as good as it can get. I think with what Graco know- this new stroller is a major disappointment and I am bummed because I would soooo buy a $99 stroller with a reversible handle that is lightweight! too bad they missed such a simple and major part of the construction and that is simply making it possible to push in reverse... it will sell to people because they will love the concept and they will probably buy it without realizing the simple fact that the wheels are fixed and later be pretty ticked off.,,

I do find the Flyer overpriced also...it isn't a bad stroller and I like it. I think it's more like a $175 stroller than a $350 though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC